Dr. Hana Yin (BCN 5331) is a Master-level Brain Trainer and a NTCB Certified Neurofeedback Therapist and Instructor, one of eleven nationwide Neurotherapy supervisors and internship instructors recognized by NTCB.
She specializes in Alpha Theta training for Addiction and Trauma removal. Deeply buried physical, emotional trauma, if not dealth with, will cause depression, food, sex, alcohol or drug addiction, mood swing, insomnia, anxiety and cancers.
Her loving and caring nature renders her an excellent track record in taking care of ADHD children and PTSD adults as well as professionals who desire to pass professional licensing exams at the first round (SAT, GMAT, MCAT, State licensing).
She works with athletes and avid golfers by applying Alpha Peak Performance training program to enhance their competitive edge.
She is also a certified Anti-Aging Specialist. She focuses on natural therapies to retain your fountain of youth through proper diet, supplements and exercise coaching.
- How to improve my child's grade
- How to deepen my medition and activate Pineal Gland (3rd Eye)
- How to deal with life crisis - loss of child, parents or siblings when you least expected
- I want to date again, but scared of being hurt again...
- Emotional battles dealing with aging issues
- How to reduce my stress level
- How to have a quality and restful sleep
- How to deal with Chemo - Brain
- I am a drifter and my life has no purpose, why am I here for
- Why am I so tired all the time, and I don't want to get out of the bed....
- What happen to my memory - I lost my keys again, where did I park my car
- I lost my job, I lost my confidence, I lost my libido, I lost my game....I am lost...
- Mental focus, clarity and concentration
- Balance, Coordination and Dexterity
- Improve Reaction Time
- Physical stamina
- Meditation and Pineal Gland training
- Creativity, removal of writer's block
- Broken heart, bereavement and Grief
- New Relationship jump start
- Couple Compatibility Quotient analysis
- EmotionSomato Release
- Letting go
- Prenatal Stress reduction
- Child Attention and focus
- Emotional trauma
- Aging Parents with memory issues
- Smoking, gambling, sex and gambling issues
- Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Social Anxiety
- Loss of Self Confidence
- Unemployment related emotional and mental stress
- Effective communication skills
- Effective organization skills
- Personal Empowerment skills
- Teamwork and Crisis management skills
- HR Employee Assistant Programs